E.Novation UK utilises Infor's Cloverleaf Integration engine to enable the movement of data between disparate healthcare systems via inbound and outbound communication protocols and adapters, message translation and routing. The intuitive configuration and testing toolkits enable rapid creation, QC and monitoring of connections and interfaces.
Cloverleaf is a proven, reliable technology platform installed worldwide with some 400 installations throughout Europe, at 33% of US hospitals and worldwide at around 40% of all large Integrated Delivery Networks. In the UK, Cloverleaf is installed at NHS and private hospital sites supporting integration in areas such as PMI, Order Communications, Pathology, Radiology & PACS, Maternity, Theatres, Cardiology, Ward Management, A&E, Diabetic Retinopathy Screening and Endoscopy. Cloverleaf offers:
• A powerful set of GUI tools which considerably shorten the development time of connections
• Connections, protocols, translations, etc can be defined by end users themselves and are easy to re-use
• Existing applications do not need to be altered
• Testing and validation of interfaces on the Cloverleaf server can be made without disturbing live environment
• There is little dependence on external application suppliers
• Cloverleaf has its own recovery database to ensure there is never any loss of information
• Remote system monitoring ensures all connections are running at peak performance
We also provide a range of supporting integration services comprising interface development, support and maintenance services and consultancy. E.Novation UK has also developed a SQL based HL7 data warehouse with associated ODBC connectivity and stored procedures which enable local departmental systems to easily and rapidly integrate with a Trust's core Patient Master Index.